An encouraging sign

7 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Hopefully we’ve learned a lot about creating, producing and getting vaccines out to the population. 

The vaccines are for emergency use approval (EUA) and those who agree to take them IMO are crash test dummies. It’s not known what the long term affects will be. At a low percent chance of dying from COVID, I like my chances. 

Edited by Poppycock

30 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

The vaccines are for emergency use approval (EUA) and those who agree to take them IMO are crash test dummies. It’s not known what the long term affects will be. At a .0009 percent chance of dying from COVID, I like my chances. 

Your body do what you want...

see you removed the percentage so I removed that part of my response. 

Edited by JimF-LowBari

30 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

The vaccines are for emergency use approval (EUA) and those who agree to take them IMO are crash test dummies. It’s not known what the long term affects will be. At a low percent chance of dying from COVID, I like my chances. 

I’m certainly not a doctor, but my understanding is the mRNA does not stay in your body long, so I’m not sure how there would be long term effects.    

1 minute ago, skevinp said:

I’m certainly not a doctor, but my understanding is the mRNA does not stay in your body long, so I’m not sure how there would be long term effects.    

I thought you were! Anyway  that’s not my understanding. 

2 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Glad you recognize that fact! 

Never said otherwise.... it was the now deleted percentage that caused me to respond. Just have seen too much of it in other social media sites. 

7 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I've read that it can cause a person to break out into a horrible, off-tune rendition of "Hello Dolly" that only morphine, percocet or anesthesia can control. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

I'm also getting the vaccine to prevent others from getting the virus from me. 

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Continental said:

I've read that it can cause a person to break out into a horrible, off-tune rendition of "Hello Dolly" that only morphine, percocet or anesthesia can control. 

Must be those #### nanobots.....

Percoset is good stuff. Wife took them after a foot operation and saw a black cat walk across the living room. Two problems: our cat wasn’t black and he wasn’t near the living room. 😳

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Must be those #### nanobots.....

Percoset is good stuff. Wife took them after a foot operation and saw a black cat walk across the living room. Two problems: our cat wasn’t black and he wasn’t near the living room. 😳

The cat I saw had flashing lights and flew around the room. 

• Haha 1