Marching band gets another punch in the gut and more bad publicity

3 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Don’t understand why the finger is pointed just at corps/band people. Day the school drum helper was arrested a 19 year old was arrested for the same thing in a neighboring county. Today a 51 year old in the same neighboring county arrested for  same thing. Neither one works with schools that I saw.

Just bugs me as goes against the security training I get year after year… if you stereotype that a problem is only coming from one direction you’re going to get bit in the butt from another direction 

edit: and according to Find An Inmate a distant (in law) relative is due to get out of prison (again) next month for…. Same…. ####…. Thing…

and a teacher a few counties away that teaches English recently. sadly its a societal issue

2 hours ago, skevinp said:

Yep, child abuse won’t stop until we stop exposing young people to musical instruments.

Csareful there, there are more than a few school boards looking to save money by cutting instrumental music for any possible reason. 

On 6/24/2021 at 9:54 AM, skevinp said:

Yep, child abuse won’t stop until we stop exposing young people to musical instruments.

This is Zappaesque

• Like 2