I need to learn about penalties (for science)

4 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’d recommend doing the ministry of silly walks.  That’s sure to be highly penalized.

If a Corps could pull off a company front using John Cleese’s silly walk it would be the best thing ever.  Maybe use Always Look on the Bright Side of Life as the music.  

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

I don't know what the hell I just watched, but this serves as motivation to go above and beyond

Please allow me to explain the context here. 

In late 90s-early 00s there was a senior Corps from SF Bay area called ‘San Fransisco Renegades.  Membership was largely BD, SCV, and other CA Corps age-outs.  Their publicity team was extremely active on RAMD & later DCP - and they did an excellent job of making it so EVERYONE (😉) wanted to see them.  At DCA I&E one year something happened & a Renegades member got hit with a penalty and this sparked the idea of next season attempting a performance that would lead to a negative score - and Crunchy Frog was the result. 

Sadly, the Corps folded after 2012 (?) after something happened in the hotel they were staying at for DCA.  It would have been even worse had they been able to find a virgin.   

Sweet mother of Sephiroth this thread blew up like a meteor☄️thank you so much everyone💜🖤❤️

I'm definitely gonna make some changes like being ~30 minutes, too many members. 

What about the musical side of things? Is there music stuff that gets you docked points?

2 minutes ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

Sweet mother of Sephiroth this thread blew up like a meteor☄️thank you so much everyone💜🖤❤️

I'm definitely gonna make some changes like being ~30 minutes, too many members. 

What about the musical side of things? Is there music stuff that gets you docked points?

Try this.  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Sadly, the Corps folded after 2012 (?) after something happened in the hotel they were staying at for DCA.  It would have been even worse had they been able to find a virgin.   

I thought they were still around, but only do parades?

Edited by Continental

37 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Try this.  

Need a grinding teeth option on rate the post. Google info borders between sad, twisted or just bizarre. 

I vote for “Tonight you Belong to Me” 1956 by Patience and Prudence girl singers. Whole song sounds like they doing scales. Then you find out they were about 14 and 11(!!!!) and gets down right creepy. Found this “gem” while converting my grandfathers 78s. Wth was this his “get my date in the mood music”? (He was divorced)

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 1