Sunday, July 10th ... “Drums Across America - Statesboro” … Allen E. Paulson Stadium at Georgia Southern University – Statesboro, GEORGIA

Should I just give up on thinking I'll ever be able to hear the brass with any type of volume on Flo this year?

Ok i'm listening tonight via streaming to my headset (hearing aids actually) via bluetooth as I travelled back to DC today so I'm not with dad.  So I'm getting a LOT clearer music reads.

CADETS BATTERY WHAT IS YOU DOING?  THIS IS WILD 

• Like 1

Watch out.. Cadets are on their way up the ladder! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, frachel said:

Should I just give up on thinking I'll ever be able to hear the brass with any type of volume on Flo this year?

Thing is, I thought the audio was pretty good for Crossmen. Their brass came across nice and loud. Then I think Flo may have pre-emptively turned down the mic gain in preparation for Cadets because their brass sounds way quieter than Crossmen at the same volume.

Edited by brassboy

Drums are HOT! 

• Like 1

Just now, brassboy said:

Thing is, I thought the audio was pretty good for Crossmen. Their brass came across nice and loud. I think Flo may have pre-emptively turned down the mic gain in preparation for Cadets.

I missed crossmen, just got in.. hopefully it gets better.. had same issue last night for the east coast show.

Attendance looks very low per the high cam stands shots.

Edited by B-Flat

Again. Ballad blasting to the back corner is a neat effect.  It'll be interesting to see how that plays in a dome.

• Like 3