Sunday, July 10th - “DCI West” … Stanford Stadium – Stanford University – Palo Alto, California

I love the first 30 seconds of BD‘s program. I was really impressed with it when I saw it live Friday night in Sacramento. The whole center prop structure with everybody on it looks wonderful. When they start moving it’s like chaos that is perfectly choreographed! The white stripes on their shoulders of the tunic create straight lines and segments that seem to vibrate. Then when they turn around the backs of their uniforms are solid black and they become a silhouette for a second. It’s real visual eye candy.

• Like 4

let’s go BD! Trample my dreams or whatever! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I think they got hit hard by illness, there are a lot of holes in the corps, and of course it's having an impact. Hope they can recover... 

• Like 1

Love my SCV. Some really glorious moments in this show. I just want to fast forward up a couple of weeks and see where it progresses. 

• Like 2

Ok first time I've stayed up for BD since early shows! 

• Like 1

Geez.  No one teaches unison movement like BD.  They move so similarly from member to member.  The stylization down to the hand placement and all.  They're getting modern dance lessons for sure.  

That really features the percussion too.  

• Like 7

Every time I think the Blue Devils might get knocked from the top two, I see Tempus Blue again and feel like an idiot 🙃

• Like 5