2022 Phantom Regiment HYPE Zone!!

Alright folks , plain and simple concept, this thread is for hyping up the 2022 Phantom Regiment.  No matter what obstacles they are thrown (like a bad performance time slot for the first major regional) we are here to hype up the members to go out and to continue to slay it every show! 

A message to the members ‘You are a huge crowd favorite and this will continue to grow with each performance’. Don’t think about scores and placements just slay it !!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Triple Forte said:

Alright folks , plain and simple concept, this thread is for hyping up the 2022 Phantom Regiment.  No matter what obstacles they are thrown (like a bad performance time slot for the first major regional) we are here to hype up the members to go out and to continue to slay it every show! 

A message to the members ‘You are a huge crowd favorite and this will continue to grow with each performance’. Don’t think about scores and placements just slay it !!!!!

You didn’t want to hype them in the existing PR 2022 corps thread? Could help push out some of the more critical/negative vibes I’ve seen in there. 

• Like 2

Agreed!  Let's do that in the PR 2022 corps thread.  

Regardless, I'm so hyped to see my beloved Regiment live & in person tonight in Denton and in San Antonio!  Twice in 3 days.  I just know there will be babies thrown for this electric show.  Thank you so much to all the members and staff for working so hard, and overcoming so many challenges to deliver us a goose-bump inducing, electric show.  This show is an example of why I've always loved Drum Corps.  

Light it up, Regiment!

Harvey

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, brassboy said:

You didn’t want to hype them in the existing PR 2022 corps thread? Could help push out some of the more critical/negative vibes I’ve seen in there. 

Thanks for the suggestion but honestly that’s why I created this special thread.  This is just for support and hype and I don’t want it to get muddied up in the 55+ page 2022 thread 😁

54 minutes ago, TexasPRfan said:

Agreed!  Let's do that in the PR 2022 corps thread.  

Regardless, I'm so hyped to see my beloved Regiment live & in person tonight in Denton and in San Antonio!  Twice in 3 days.  I just know there will be babies thrown for this electric show.  Thank you so much to all the members and staff for working so hard, and overcoming so many challenges to deliver us a goose-bump inducing, electric show.  This show is an example of why I've always loved Drum Corps.  

Light it up, Regiment!

Harvey

Thanks for the suggestion I would like to keep the hype thread separate from the 55+ page 2022 thread

I’ll play.

Can’t wait to see the changes they’ve put in in the last few days. MMs, keep your focus, dedication, and enthusiasm and it will be felt in the hearts and minds of the people in the stands. Couldn’t be prouder of all of you and the staff!

SUTA

• Like 3

Phantom Regiment is by far my favorite corps. This year is another classic regiment-sounding show. Hey GE judges, how about watching the crowd reaction?

• Thanks 1

PR's show is very fan friendly.  The brass has such a nice tone quality and when they let loose they blow your socks off!  🙂.  I am so glad that I got to see them live.  

• Like 1