Sunday, July 31st 5:15 PM “NightBEAT: The greatest show on Turf” … Truist Field at Wake Forest University Winston-Salem, NORTH CAROLINA

Obviously conditions were dry enough for the drill team to perform....but Not for the Blue Devils and from what I can see possibly even clear for Crown. I charge someone for Premature Decision making! Unless Blue Devils and Crown made the call themselves. So Sad for the Corps and the Fans.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

So Blue Stars were 1.4 ahead of Cavies yesterday so where do they fit today

4 The Cadets 88.700
5 The Cavaliers 87.550

Still 2 points behind the Cadets!  The percussion scores don't make sense tonight. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Den8uml said:

It’s the combo of rain and having that delay to get started with equipment. It really throws you off your game just enough.  

Not directed at you, don’t worry but…They’ve been consistently climbing the ranks all season and held off Crown, SCV, and Bloo each time. Inconsistency, my ***

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bitman said:

Still 2 points behind the Cadets!  The percussion scores don't make sense tonight. 

They make sense if you know the judge was a paid clinician to the CAVALIERS for like a decade ("GEARWORKS"), and he personally swung the score 1.5 points. DCI judging is full of "relationships" - which can obviously be an issue in a small activity. But these numbers are beyond. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Im shocked to see such high visual numbers with how many foot phasing and out of time feet I am seeing in the top 4

Yeah no one talks about foot phase or leaning in direction changes - which was also prevalent tonight. 

• Like 1