Friday, August 5th “DCI Eastern Classic” J Birney Crum Stadium Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA

Alright BK!  Yeah. They've typically been a 'slow starter' as it seems they open spring camp later than most corps due to when schools get out.   But they always push the end of the season really well and make their show shine.

• Like 2

I know BK has their challenges this season, but I always love them visually and their beautiful use of color. 

• Like 1

Much improved. Good job BK. good trombonist too. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Announcer sounds strangely like someone on the verge of losing their voice for some reason.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, scheherazadesghost said:

I.... really struggle with this choreo I'm seeing across guards right now... the leap to landing on the knee... it just seems painful and unnecessary. The performers are amazing, but I just... it looks like it hurts or it will in 10 years...

Guard has not been a BK strength since I have followed them, and the organizational fix they are in seems to mean their weaknesses are weaker, and some of their strengths have declined. Still have some brass chops though. 

Hope the color guard staff ups its game. 

• Thanks 1

Can’t believe their corps director practically turned drinking age during the pandemic…. the mere idea of him is calling me Old

• Haha 3