Friday, August 5th “DCI Eastern Classic” J Birney Crum Stadium Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA

14 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

If you do any cooking whatsoever you would know what a treasure Old Bay Seasoning is.

You and Britt would get along LOL. I do all the cooking in the house and she insists that Old Bay is one of the greatest gifts of the "spice world." 

• Like 2

Having lived in the DMV area most of my life, Old Bay is highly overrated. But maybe that’s because I grew up on Indian food that utilizes spices with a lot more variety in flavor profile than old bay lol 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

You and Britt would get along LOL. I do all the cooking in the house and she insists that Old Bay is one of the greatest gifts of the "spice world." 

Old Bay is everywhere in my old home state of Maryland.

There's even an Old Bay-flavored craft brew. Dead Rise Summer Ale from Flying Dog. Actually pretty tasty! 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Having lived in the DMV area most of my life, Old Bay is highly overrated. But maybe that’s because I grew up on Indian food that utilizes spices with a lot more variety in flavor profile than old bay lol 

Hah!  I'm a transplant to the DMV.  The Old Bay fetish is something that leaves me bemused too.  I mean people here put it on EVERYTHING.  But those Goldfish crackers were Old Bay were the bomb.  That flavor goes with the cheddar of those things reallllly well.

Also yes, it pales in comparison to the array of Indian options. 

[...is now considering take out from Indigo or Bombay 2 for dinner...]

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

I can’t handle really spicy foods. Never could. But Old Bay works for me. 

• Like 1

oh God it felt so good to walk that hill said me never ever until Friday night! Plus seeing the little one take it all in was awesome!

BD..yeah. and yeah. and #### yeah. Boston had an off night....its so risk reward design, and well, the reward wasn't up to the risk. Many people i know saw them Wednesday and said that night was much better. Bloo, i do enjoy, but at times i wondered how much of what i heard was them, them with enforcement, or just buttons. and they talk too much over drum breaks. I highly enjoyed Mandarins...the passion of the ballad live is very intense. but i thought Phantom had them, and man did Phantom light JBC up! Colts i also highly enjoyed and thought their score was low. BK....well....the kids are giving their all, but this show felt like the avian show..."is it done yet?". academy has come a long way on the field, though apparently off field drama is happening...and Music City has the potential to maybe upset an apple cart or 2 this week.

and of course the little one was enthralled. She thought Boston won, and kept asking me "daddy will they add 'it'?". yes my 10 year old knows Conquest!

• Like 1