2023 Season Predictions

7 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

they laugh react any post i make with Stars over Phantom and have to quote everything I say.

We all have our “wishes” don’t we? One is no better than the other. I’m allowed to react be it a laughter emoji or a like emoji. Nothing earth shattering here. Take a deep breath.

7 minutes ago, Brian Tuma said:

As much as I enjoy PR there’s no way they’re placing higher than Stars. Ain’t gonna happen

Let’s see how the season turns out. No need to go tribal just yet.

2 minutes ago, Grandpa Joe said:

He laugh reacted at pretty much everyone, don't take it personally. Trolls will troll.

A troll? Really? I don’t know you from Adam. My opinion just differs from yours. That makes me a troll? Honestly. This is silly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

A troll? Really? I don’t know you from Adam. My opinion just differs from yours. That makes me a troll? Honestly. This is silly.

According to Google, "a troll is a person who posts or makes inflammatory, insincere, digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages online (such as in social media, a newsgroup, a forum, a chat room, an online video game) or in real life, with the intent of provoking others into displaying emotional responses,[2] or manipulating others' perception, thus acting as a bully or a provocateur." 

If the shoe fits. 

Edited by Grandpa Joe
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Grandpa Joe said:

According to Google, "a troll is a person who posts or makes inflammatory, insincere, digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages online (such as in social media, a newsgroup, a forum, a chat room, an online video game) or in real life, with the intent of provoking others into displaying emotional responses,[2] or manipulating others' perception, thus acting as a bully or a provocateur." 

If the shoe fits. 

Sorry I don’t live by Google definitions. I ‘m not buying your projections here. I simply have a different opinion than yours. Not trolling anyone for provoking ill will. I have an opinion and I expressed it. No harm no foul unless you prefer to see it that way? No need to be adversarial about it. It’s a discussion forum right? Isn’t the basis of debate differing opinions?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brian Tuma said:

Not tribal. Pragmatic. 

Based on what?

1 minute ago, Sutasaurus said:

Sorry I don’t live by Google definitions. I ‘m not buying your projections here. I simply have a different opinion than yours. Not trolling anyone for provoking ill will. I have an opinion and I expressed it. No harm no foul unless you prefer to see it that way? No need to be adversarial about it. It’s a discussion forum right? Isn’t the basis of debate differing opinions?

Whatever makes you feel better.

Ending the discussion with that.

Edited by Grandpa Joe
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1