Carolina Crown 2023

2 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Quite a bit better? It's been neck and neck so far. Bloo fans were the ones saying .45 was nothing a week ago and now .5 is too much for crown?

Yes, quite a bit better. Crown hasn't figured out how to design a winner. Crown AND Bluecoats have my two favorite shows of the season, but in terms of what the judges award and the design the judges are looking for, Bluecoats show is quite a bit better. 

I'm not sure why people are suprised by this. This is Crown's story the last several years. Starting out hot then getting passed up and landing in 4th.

I do think this show is better than last years and they have a shot at 3rd but I don't see them beating Bluecoats or Blue Devils at finals.

Placements stopped mattering to me a long time ago. I've loved Crown since 2006, except for last year's atrocious show, they are always one of my favorites.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Vidal28Rdg said:

People can’t wait for them to meet at BA, Denton and SA first I guess, let’s chill!! Don’t be a doomer and let it ride and see what happens at some of the bigger shows yet to come this week! You’re not being a doomer btw, I’m just saying haha

Never been a doomer for Crown haha but I got what you meant. I honestly don't start thinking about where a corps will finish until after Allentown. So many corps have pushed up after SA and Atlanta that you never know what to expect. For all we know, Crown might not have put anything substantial in for this show. Wildcat knows but hasn't given details quite yet.

• Like 2

Just now, Lance said:

so much doom and gloom. i guess they might as well just pack it in for the season, right?

at least give it through SA lol.  

Why's it gloom and doom. #### I'd love it if Madison was top four. I'd love it if Madison was top 12. We should be happy about loving Crown's show and that Crown is a top corps and has an amazing brass and colorguard.

• Haha 1

@Grandpa Joe Save my number and call me after finals. I'll see if you're still laughing then.

• Haha 3

Just now, Vuitton said:

Why's it gloom and doom. #### I'd love it if Madison was top four. I'd love it if Madison was top 12. We should be happy about loving Crown's show and that Crown is a top corps and has an amazing brass and colorguard.

Then be happy about it and stop talking smack about how Bluecoats show is much better. Practice what you preach?

• Like 3

Just now, Vuitton said:

@Grandpa Joe Save my number and call me after finals. I'll see if you're still laughing then.

Buddy just give it up and go to the Bloo thread since you think they are better than Crown this year after beating them one time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Grandpa Joe said:

Then be happy about it and stop talking smack about how Bluecoats show is much better. Practice what you preach?

Oh please. Let's go back and talk about all the #### talking you have done about Bluecoats. Please ignore me. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2