Carolina Crown 2023

It's just one show, plenty of season left. GE achievement outscoring content is not the best, but I am sure there are plenty of changes to come

• Like 4

Not trying to add more gloom but man it would really be nice if percussion could stop being an anchor for this corps success. It's been over a decade now and it's still an issue. Yeesh!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

It's just one show, plenty of season left. GE achievement outscoring content is not the best, but I am sure there are plenty of changes to come

Would be easier to tell what happened tonight if it was on Flo rather than trying to figure it out ourselves haha. Not really sure what happened because they weren't that close to overachieving GE so far this year, but idk. Will have to wait for a video to hopefully emerge

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Grandpa Joe said:

So babies, who's ready for Broken Arrow? 🤣🤣🤣

At least it will be on Flo. Hated the radio silence tonight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

At least it will be on Flo. Hated the radio silence tonight.

I actually ignore scores pretty much until SA.  BA and the Texas shows have wild swings between judging panels and scores are all over the place.  But BA will be fun to WATCH at least.   

Edited by karuna
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, karuna said:

I actually ignore scores pretty much until SA.  BA and the Texas shows have wild swings between judging panels and scores are all over the place.  But BA will be fun to WATCH at least.   

I wish I could ignore scores but its just not in my nature 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

I wish I could ignore scores but its just not in my nature 

ok so ignore is probably not accurate for me either.  but it's not until SA where I feel like scores reflect "ok this is where the judges think everyone is right now".  

• Like 3