Carolina Crown 2023

NightBeat can't get here soon enough!  Very excited to see this live (and I really want to hear the BD show live as well -- yes I'm still drinking the blue kool aid this year.  They sound so much like the BD I remember from the late 90's)   Flying in to GSO sat night and heading over to the stadium sunday morning!  

• Like 4

Perc got killed in scores tonight. Other than that, it's much closer

1 minute ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Perc got killed in scores tonight. Other than that, it's much closer

Yeah except for the dirt in percussion it's a good recap.

GE neck and neck.

Winning visual.

Music honestly doesn't worry me at this point.  

• Like 1

Just now, karuna said:

Yeah except for the dirt in percussion it's a good recap.

GE neck and neck.

Winning visual.

Music honestly doesn't worry me at this point.  

According to others, GE matters more than the perc scores tonight. I swear some people just don't look at the recaps

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Grandpa Joe said:

Well kids, saw that coming. Guess we should get ready for another 4th place finish. 🙄

I knew Bluecoats were going to pass them, as Bluecoats show is quite a bit better. But, I do think Crown could finish in 3rd ahead of Boston at finals. I still think Crown has a better show than Boston.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Vuitton said:

I knew Bluecoats were going to pass them, as Bluecoats show is quite a bit better. But, I do think Crown could finish in 3rd ahead of Boston at finals. I still think Crown has a better show than Boston.

Quite a bit better? It's been neck and neck so far. Bloo fans were the ones saying .45 was nothing a week ago and now .5 is too much for crown?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Quite a bit better? It's been neck and neck so far. Bloo fans were the ones saying .45 was nothing a week ago and now .5 is too much for crown?

People can’t wait for them to meet at BA, Denton and SA first I guess, let’s chill!! Don’t be a doomer and let it ride and see what happens at some of the bigger shows yet to come this week! You’re not being a doomer btw, I’m just saying haha