Phantom Regiment 2023

1 hour ago, Boss Anova said:

Will it be live streamed tonite 

Officially? No, I think Phantom said they would not be, for whatever reason. Usually, however, you can find someone live-streaming it on Facebook or Twitter. Worse comes to worse, someone will post it on YouTube later tonight, or at least I guess someone will. I’d be very surprised if no one posted anything.

Maybe the live feed will be pictures of dinosaurs? I hope not but it would be a hoot!

• Haha 1

I can hum Elsa’s and a lot of last year’s show, if y’all want to dial in to my conference bridge at 7:00. Sutasaurus can do hand puppets on Twitch, and my wife can serve virtual cocktails for everyone. How’s that sound?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mello Dude said:

set-of-the-airplane-propellers-design-el

Here ya go....

That's WAAAAAAAY too many props, but less than last year, soooo..   One less truck!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, PRomoter said:

I can hum Elsa’s and a lot of last year’s show, if y’all want to dial in to my conference bridge at 7:00. Sutasaurus can do hand puppets on Twitch, and my wife can serve virtual cocktails for everyone. How’s that sound?

Sure. But no Joan. K?

so, what’s a Twitch? LOL

Edited by Sutasaurus

1 hour ago, college-phan said:

Officially? No, I think Phantom said they would not be, for whatever reason. Usually, however, you can find someone live-streaming it on Facebook or Twitter. Worse comes to worse, someone will post it on YouTube later tonight, or at least I guess someone will. I’d be very surprised if no one posted anything.

People might finally be inclined to acquiesce to the corps' requests for not recording or livestreaming the show. So far, I haven't heard the pre-recorded message requests tonight...

1 hour ago, RebelGTP said:

People might finally be inclined to acquiesce to the corps' requests for not recording or livestreaming the show. So far, I haven't heard the pre-recorded message requests tonight...

You’re there? I’m a bit jealous. Feel free to opine.

Not your “Saurus’ drum corps but that’s a good thing! Can’t wait to see it on the field. Bravo and a SUTA to the 2023 edition of our phamily!

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 2