Phantom Regiment 2023

Just now, regimentlvr said:

It seems like they took more out then adding. The very end used to have bodywork and now nothing. I thought we may see some vintage regiment added as well 

I doubt they're done finessing the show.  I mean...we're not even to San Antonio yet. 

• Like 3

Just now, KVG_DC said:

I doubt they're done finessing the show.  I mean...we're not even to San Antonio yet. 

Can confirm.

Also, changes are always going to be a little bit unsettling, regardless of them being good or bad. Just the nature of both the audience and performers getting acclimated to newness.

• Like 1

Just now, regimentlvr said:

Yep but all we heard was big changes this weekend. Nothing substantial imo 

I mean, to be fair, they completely restructured the closer, redid the ending drill, and added another drum break to the show. That’s some pretty substantial stuff haha

• Like 4

1 minute ago, college-phan said:

Can confirm.

Also, changes are always going to be a little bit unsettling, regardless of them being good or bad. Just the nature of both the audience and performers getting acclimated to newness.

Looking forward to seeing it in person tomorrow and for the last time until finals 

Just now, college-phan said:

I mean, to be fair, they completely restructured the closer, redid the ending drill, and added another drum break to the show. That’s some pretty substantial stuff haha

True, the new drum break was great, but I think the previous ending May have been better. 

9 hours ago, regimentlvr said:

True, the new drum break was great, but I think the previous ending May have been better. 

I'm glad to see some structured drill w velocity at the end. Hopefully there will be more into the final set, which I think we all think will be the egg/wedge with a kick out, right? 

45 minutes ago, billj said:

I'm glad to see some structured drill w velocity at the end. Hopefully there will be more into the final set, which I think we all think will be the egg/wedge with a kick out, right? 

I’m not convinced of the wedge etc. it certainly would be tough if they are on the sideline like they are but I guess we will see 

10 hours ago, college-phan said:

Can confirm.

Add to that a wet field with tarps on top.