Phantom Regiment 2023

Thanks for a great season Phantom!  One of the best PR shows in a long time. 

The activity as a whole may have turned into a one-horse race, but you just keep doing what you do best.  Keep pushing, keeps striving for excellence.

• Like 4

I am very proud of this corps. Very underrated in several captions in my opinion. Keep this staff and let fhem work together!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Beautiful year, Regiment! I can't wait to see what you do in 2024.

Let me leave this here. We❤️ Phantom Regiment.

Bravo.

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1

It was a great season for the regiment. They grew a great deal through the season and have a bright future to look forward to.  They had a great tour staff and they would all be lucky if Joe Taylor came back to run the tour again.  I think the future looks really bright for the crew from Rockford.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rocketman said:

So, what's next?

The next great ballad:

That’s diggin’ in the mothballs Rocketman. We thought Tomita was the bomb in the 70s, right my friend?

15 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

That’s diggin’ in the mothballs Rocketman. We thought Tomita was the bomb in the 70s, right my friend?

If they were to use that, they’d need to order some fake white leather, half-calf boots with big, white pompons on the toes for the guard. Complete the look with the music. 

Edited by PRomoter

Speaking of old school, I must admit that the first time I heard the Blue Devils in the early eighties, that big, bold, jazzy, swing sound they had was pretty awesome for a young band kid. I was mesmerized by them. BD was the best at that genre.