The Cavaliers 2023

13 hours ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

It would be so awesome and they truly aren't that far back for it to happen. Let's bring back the days where a non top 6 corps can win a caption. These types of things make DCI exciting and draw crowds. Not to mention could be an amazing stepping stone for the future of the corps. 

They just took 1st in Houston besting Blue Devils.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

This show freaking rocks!

They were pushing hard tonight, and I heard the improvement in the brass!  How bout that percussion!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

They were pushing hard tonight, and I heard the improvement in the brass!  How bout that percussion!

I felt it!

I was on my feet for the whole show (I was second deck, all the way on the back row... no one was behind me).

My heart rate was through the roof! I actually had to focus on calming myself down to watch the show.

I have no idea what flomarching mics were like, but I did yell "NO FEAR CAVALIERS" after the salute.

And you were right.... it was fast paced... they just kept going. It was.... just whoa.... there is a lot going on. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Once is a flash, twice at the southwest regional, holy ####.  Absolute monsters. 

That team has been together a long time and has cranked out some monster sections before so I shouldn't be surprised, but hot ####.  McIntosh and crew take a freakin bow.  Sanford leaders right now.  

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Once is a flash, twice at the southwest regional, holy ####.  Absolute monsters. 

That team has been together a long time and has cranked out some monster sections before so I shouldn't be surprised, but hot ####.  McIntosh and crew take a freakin bow.  Sanford leaders right now.  

As a Cavaliers perc alum I am unbelievably proud of what these guys have accomplished. 3 more weeks, bring it home boys.

• Like 2

They toolk first in percussion again in San Antonio

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Brass and guard holding cavies back. You 

Edited by dureau