“Hazing” Consequences (non-DC)

16 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

For those of us over 40… yes THAT Middletown.. home of Three Mile Island…

i guess the damage is transmissable via DNA

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Not to mention an inexcusable waste of Oreos.

I could never figure out their mindset on any of that.  I think the kid sued the school district.  Good for him. https://usatodayhss.com/2019/ill-high-school-football-coach-district-sued-over-alleged-naked-oreo-run-other-hazing

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

What  is up with this sick obsession with their teammate’s backsides?  Before i moved from Illinois, in 2019, there was a hazing incident in Byron, il where they made a player run across the football field with Oreos in their backside. What the holy hell is that? Sick ####. 

In the Navy I got hot sauce down the *** crack the night before the crossing the line/equator ceremony. Anyone here who served in the Navy/Marines before 2000 and you are a "Shellback", knows exactly what I am talking about. 

And the hot sauce was just the tip of the iceberg that night. The hazing and things done to us was relentless and made college fraternities look like amateurs. The most hard-core frat guy would be vomiting if he saw what took place out there in the middle of the ocean on the ships when it came to hazing.

For my group of "Wogs"............our hazing took place below the water line, down in the engineering main spaces. Down there, no one can hear you scream, no one is coming to save you. Facts. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

In the Navy I got hot sauce down the *** crack the night before the crossing the line/equator ceremony. Anyone here who served in the Navy/Marines before 2000 and you are a "Shellback", knows exactly what I am talking about. 

And the hot sauce was just the tip of the iceberg that night. The hazing and things done to us was relentless and made college fraternities look like amateurs. The most hard-core frat guy would be vomiting if he saw what took place out there in the middle of the ocean on the ships when it came to hazing.

For my group of "Wogs"............our hazing took place below the water line, down in the engineering main spaces. Down there, no one can hear you scream, no one is coming to save you. Facts. 

Jim said his wasn’t that bad when they crossed the equator.  He got sprayed with a hose.  

6 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Jim said his wasn’t that bad when they crossed the equator.  He got sprayed with a hose.  

Well I wouldn't say Jim got off easy. Getting sprayed with those hoses, feels like your skin is being peeled off your body. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

i guess the damage is transmissable via DNA

Insert east shore comment that only you and I would get….

45 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

He’s probably putting on a good front for  me. 

Ask Jim if he is a Shellback or Golden Shellback. He will know what you are talking about. 

• Like 1