Midwest Premiere

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

I'd take red over our purple that rated at 280 on the east side of Michigan 😅 it looks like it's foggy or very rainy just looking across the street

I wonder how it compares to what we had in Hampton Roads a few weeks ago?   You know it is smokey when you cross bridge-tunnel & can’t see 3 aircraft carriers a mile away.  

Just now, IllianaLancerContra said:

I wonder how it compares to what we had in Hampton Roads a few weeks ago?   You know it is smokey when you cross bridge-tunnel & can’t see 3 aircraft carriers a mile away.  

I missed that round in DC.  I was in Zimbabwe. But saw the campus alerts go out for everyone to go home and stay in work from home mode until the air quality improved to a level below 100

Ok it's official.

Troopers have won the "prop I am absolutely obessed with" for this season.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hook'emCavies said:

It kept rotating! I loved it lol!

Those "windows chimes" are awesome. I've seen small one's out West, but never one so large.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, regimentlvr said:

Wondering if the show will go on with the air quality issue 

I'm in South Haven (about an hour or so south of the show) and the air has been fine, at least to me. I actually thought it was just 'summer hazy' when I got here a couple of days ago. I'm from the DC area, and a few weeks ago it was worse there than what I have seen here. And that actually was not bad. I described it as what it looks like outside on one of those really humid summer days - only there was no humidity. 

I watched the Colts evening block tonight here in West Michigan and the air quality didn't seem to affect them.

• Like 3