Spirit of Atlanta 2023

38 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I believe we have a new 12th place corps currently

I’m just sayin’… don’t sleep on the magic these kids can weave. We’ll be helping out a bit this next week with them. Can’t wait to watch several shows….

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I believe we have a new 12th place corps currently

So not to take anything away but that is almost a 3 point bump in 2 days. Did something change or did they just take advantage of a weak show lineup where they finished 2nd.

The new ending flipping rocks! Imagine a show that actually has heart, soul, and sentiment through the roof.  Then, add one of the most amazing full ensemble brass sounds in corp today, combined with solid front ensemble and battery, and amazing guard.   Then imagine actually being able to hum a toon on your way home and as you spend the next day at work.   Personally, I've been a Cadets, Cavies, and Blue Devils fan mainly for the past 20 years.  I'm now a Spirit fan.  This corp rocks and the finals crowd disserves to experience this show. 

Edited by Rh4wk3r
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, gbass598 said:

So not to take anything away but that is almost a 3 point bump in 2 days. Did something change or did they just take advantage of a weak show lineup where they finished 2nd.

Full disclosure: I do not have Spirit in the 12th spot though I may feel differently after I see them tomorrow night in Glassboro. That being said, this time last year Troopers were almost 4 points behind Blue Knights and 3 1/2 points behind Crossmen. It is possible to gain ground. With a some momentum and work, who knows what will happen?

• Like 4