Colts 2023

Okay, I’m gonna take the leap and start a thread! I’m REALLY digging Colts production this year! Everything seems to be picking up steam at the right time! They started out a tad rough, but they are really starting to bring it yet again this year! Now, I’m not the biggest fan of their uniform……but they are performing the heck out of their show so far!!! I’m pretty sure some changes will be coming when we get to the big regionals, but I’m digging them so far!

• Like 1

Gonna give this thread a little bump because I’m digging the Colts this year too.  Just a straight up entertaining show. 

I have a second reason for posting. I have 4 tickets to the Olathe show on Monday (VIP section with parking) that I can’t use because I’m getting over COVID. Would love to see someone use these. I live in KC MO but would be willing to drive a bit to meet for an exchange. PM me if interested. I’ll also post on the Brass Impact thread when that goes up. 

Edited by ecamburn

I’m loving the shuttle changes they are making, with more significant additions coming I’m sure! The show just seems to grow on me more and more, and they play the HECK out of it!!

Colts are this close to the Blue Stars? This season is getting even more interesting...I am a fan of this production and look forward to it getting better..Keep pushing!

From what I’m hearing, there are some very, very tasty changes/additions coming very, very soon! Here we go!!!

I feel a BIG jump happening for Colts tonight!!!!!! (Or it could be gas..)🤷🏾‍♂️ Anyway, GO RED TEAM!!!🔺🔺🔺

1 hour ago, OldSchoolCorps said:

I feel a BIG jump happening for Colts tonight!!!!!! (Or it could be gas..)🤷🏾‍♂️ Anyway, GO RED TEAM!!!🔺🔺🔺

Would that gas be the classical type? 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Would that gas be the classical type? 

I see what you did there, and YES!!!🤣🤣🤣