MURFREESBORO MASHUP JULY 28

2 minutes ago, corps8294 said:

Blue Stars are going to get destroyed in Visual Proficiency, even if they have solid run. There are some judges who have it in for certain corps now matter what they do or how good they may perform. 

Keep in mind that visual proficiency is not just colorguard. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, corps8294 said:

Blue Stars are going to get destroyed in Visual Proficiency, even if they have solid run. There are some judges who have it in for certain corps now matter what they do or how good they may perform. 

Well… I love Blue Stars, but I would say that across visual captions (incl guard) there’s definitely an issue with consistency of technique, and it’s something I am constantly rooting for them to improve because their books — drill and guard both — are so meaty and satisfying these days. I think it’s the thing that could really catapult them when they figure it out.

• Like 4

Blue Stars music sounding really fantastic tonight.   

• Like 4

Just now, saxfreq1128 said:

Well… I love Blue Stars, but I would say that across visual captions (incl guard) there’s definitely an issue with consistency of technique, and it’s something I am constantly rooting for them to improve because their books — drill and guard both — are so meaty and satisfying these days. I think it’s the thing that could really catapult them when they figure it out.

Guard aside, with the MMs I'm noticing a lot of feet issues tonight for some reason that I don't recall with them.  It's a cleaning issue 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

Illness is nothing new for the drum corps members, especially at this point in the season.  

For sure, but this does not disprove that BAC’s salem witch is responsible… 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

Guard aside, with the MMs I'm noticing a lot of feet issues tonight for some reason that I don't recall with them.  It's a cleaning issue 

Lots of visual technique issues from MMs tonight 

• Like 1

The musical flow into the ballad is really really really good.  Everything just takes a breath and slows down.  Then we get THAT Bari solo and the duet before the ensemble comes in.  It's really nice.  

• Like 3

The more often I see the Blue Stars' show, the more I like it.

• Like 7

I love this show. Just fantastic.

• Like 1

I suspect they've been cleaning music recently.  Time to bring in the cleaners for viz.  Keep pushing Blue Stars, it's a great show.

• Like 2