An(napolis)chors Aweigh - Aug 1

I suspect Vanguard was supposed to be a 6th at this show.  They've usually made the Annapolis stop.  

Friends of mine who were at Atlanta on Saturday and Huntington last night said all three corps they saw at both shows had MUCH better runs with energy and sound last night than in Atlanta.  I suspect the heat of the southern swing along with the corps ick that went through a lot weighted on some of those performances perhaps?  

3 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

I suspect Vanguard was supposed to be a 6th at this show.  They've usually made the Annapolis stop.  

Friends of mine who were at Atlanta on Saturday and Huntington last night said all three corps they saw at both shows had MUCH better runs with energy and sound last night than in Atlanta.  I suspect the heat of the southern swing along with the corps ick that went through a lot weighted on some of those performances perhaps?  

A 30 degree temp drop/difference from the ovens of Texas will certainly boost energy.

Yup...77 and sunny in the DC area right now with the dew point at a comfortable 56!  

Tonight's gonna be a great night.

• Like 1

To answer my own question...I just got an email from DCI telling me Parking goes through Gate 5 for cars.  Group busses through Gate 3.  That's good to know.  

• Like 1

On 7/31/2023 at 11:25 AM, Chief Guns said:

Round Five Mandarins Vs Cadets at the Naval Academy in Primetime!

Cadets being the champions they are answered the bell last night and tied up the series 2-2.

Mandarins are proving they can punch above their weight class. 

Wish Flo was broadcasting this one.

Roll out the TNT...........BOOM!

Hey Chief, here is hoping they both have a great run tonight! it's getting down to crunch-time :)

I have been a long-time fan of the 'Cadets' but I am thrilled for the Mandarins- great, great stuff!!

Edited by The Passionate Fan
  • Like 5

BK causing a minor traffic issue getting their props through the parking lot. 

53087826973_9b3f1be7db_b.jpg

• Like 2