I will not be outdone by other Drum Corps Internet Trolls (I own VMAPA.org)

1 minute ago, LabMaster said:

No, the true problems are unquestionably poor management practices in a number of areas.

Duh. But doesn't matter when an entire thread is literally just alum infighting about alum infighting and about who has to be more right. Destroys any premise any person is trying to make here. It's a shame actually. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DSpruce said:

It has been claimed that alumni are generally hateful,

No. It hasn't. I said they hate me.

3 minutes ago, DSpruce said:

that they misused the FVF donations

No. It hasn't. I asked where that money has gone because it was raised by an affiliate of VMAPA that has no legal designation of its own and therefore falls under VMAPA's nonfrofit status while VMAPA is out of compliance with state law. I never used the word investigation. I asked the question, what's going on with that? Still no answer.

5 minutes ago, DSpruce said:

that the only way to explain any displeasure has been retaliation.

This is the only part that's true. I'm claiming that I've been retaliated against. So are other alum whistleblowers. You have been called out for blaming the victim, something that Vanguard alumni and staff have been doing for decades.

2 minutes ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

Duh. But doesn't matter when an entire thread is literally just alum infighting about alum infighting and about who has to be more right. Destroys any premise any person is trying to make here. It's a shame actually. 

It can’t be boiled down to SCV’s problems being just alum infighting. It’s more than that and alum infighting and all is another log on the fire.

• Like 2

Just now, LabMaster said:

It can’t be boiled down to SCV’s problems being just alum infighting. It’s more than that and alum infighting and all is another log on the fire.

You're missing the point of my comment, but okay. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, TheOneWhoKnows said:

You're missing the point of my comment, but okay. 

Didn’t miss anything.  Your simplification of the problem, as you wrote it, was what I responded to.  You chalked up SCV problems were due to alum infighting.