I will not be outdone by other Drum Corps Internet Trolls (I own VMAPA.org)

19 hours ago, Grandpa Joe said:

If very much read as "We haven't put a statement out for a while, and we feel like we have to so here you go."

You forgot “because of a #### storm on DCP brought to our attention”

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

You forgot “because of a #### storm on DCP brought to our attention”

Thinking more like Finals week coming up so better make some noise like we’re on track for 2024. (Whatever the hades the “track” is)

1 minute ago, scheherazadesghost said:

A "####storm" or "noise" that still resulted in yet another alum reporting abuse while they were a member.

I guess it worked, but not in the intended way. Great news that someone else has decided to come forward though. I have a feeling we'll see many more before it's over said and done with. Bravery is a hard ball to play with...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

A "####storm" or "noise" that still resulted in yet another alum reporting abuse while they were a member.

Extremely sorry about this report as well. Was this from Vanguard? 

I do not consider that I am here to take down an individual I consider that I am trying to clarify particular claims about alumni generally and replying to provoking reposes only.

Again, I am a private person only, not an institution. Don’t mind being disagreed with or disliked, do mind alumni broadly being spoken about with contempt or an incorrect way.

Edited by DSpruce
Added last sentence, edited last sentence
  • Like 1

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

This has been what everyone has been saying. All this is doing is creating a bigger hole but it's needed. The end result is no SCV.

I agree. Funnily enough, I'm currently having a nostalgia day and watching Holes as you said this.