Indy Post-Show Hangouts?

Hello also just reaching out to see if anyone knows where the best post show hangouts with drum corps folks is in downtown Indianapolis?  Also, what is the DCI  headquarters host hotel? I would imagine it would be a good happening scene  there….

On 8/7/2023 at 10:40 PM, Triple Forte said:

Hello also just reaching out to see if anyone knows where the best post show hangouts with drum corps folks is in downtown Indianapolis?  Also, what is the DCI  headquarters host hotel? I would imagine it would be a good happening scene  there….

Bump 

🙂

The problem with Indy  (of which there are plenty) is that Thursday night is a virtual graveyard for doing anything.  Everything closes too early.  Friday and Saturday have options, but on Saturday in particular, the places are swamped by fans and corps members (of age) and it can be difficult to get food.  But I highly recommend the Hooters loaded tater tots!!!  You can usually get in there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ohbaby said:

Kilroys  is very close to stadium... good drinks and a great jukebox ... ton of DCI alum there 

Get their breadsticks. They also have amazing ranch and a variety of delicious long islands. 

Edited by MandarinMom
My phone is being dumb.
  • Like 1