DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS SEMIFINALS

14 minutes ago, MingoLeger said:

If I recall, in the early shows it was on for the entire show. I think it's much more effective now that it isn't on the entire show - only in spots where it really accents what else is going on.

It seems fine now. On more than I caught last night

Love how Flo makes sure that you don’t miss an opportunity to watch commercials when you log on. Why would I want to watch the Troopers opening when I can be enticed to buy Burger King.  I’m sure it will play again.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, wvu80 said:

I'm just your opposite, I thought the continuous sun brought too much attention to itself and not enough attention to the performers.  Maybe it's supposed to mark the passage of time, a couple of days, that sort of thing.  I doubt it, but who knows?

I wonder if the judges are having the same opposing ideas about the effectiveness of the sun on/off as we regular fans are?

I liked it because it felt like the relentless heat they set up with the sound effects at the beginning. Of course, it is an index of 109 where I live today, so maybe I just like the visual to go with my experience. 😂🔥

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lawdn said:

Who was it that wanted to deduct points for audible prop noise? 'Cause Troop's lift was noticeably noisy just at start of ballad. 

Me. It’s me and has as soon as it happened I was shaking my head 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MelloNell said:

Love how Flo makes sure that you don’t miss an opportunity to watch commercials when you log on. Why would I want to watch the Troopers opening when I can be enticed to buy Burger King.  I’m sure it will play again.

Shaking fist..I hear that..ughh