DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS SEMIFINALS

If you can’t throw dot books into a bin then you don’t get assistance to march… what the ####

Just wow Boston. My case for BAC in GE is that their musical and visual programs work together to build and portray a richly detailed world filled with relatable characters and take you with them on a funny, placid, dramatic, journey through that world. It is a tremendous achievement. Paired with extraordinarily high content and achievement in performance captions, this is a masterwork from a corps in the stratosphere. 

cases can be made for other corps and someone finishes 4th (barring ties 🙏). Just wanted to say why I think this show is great. 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, jasgre2000 said:

Bernstein was a genius.

He sure was. I never tire of it. Garfield did it justice in '86, Vanguard did it justice in '97 and now Boston has done it justice in '23. I mean we have three fantastic shows that feature On The Waterfront. It's my favorite drum corps tune. When I'm prentending I'm the resurgent Garfield Cadets (yes, we move back to Garfield in my fantasy) with my flag in my living room, I'm doing work to that piece.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bluesman said:

Love the show, wish they wouldn't kill the whale at the end.  

Such a good show but the ending is pretty corny, imo. Many like it. Would’ve been fine with the whale overtaking the guard member, doesn’t have to be a killing could be the ocean.

Hellz ya Reece Davis.  Congrats 

3 minutes ago, Vuitton said:

I have to say, that for me, from the end of the opener to the start of On The Waterfront is what might cost Boston a medal. The show just goes no where for several minutes. 

Are you saying that, otherwise, they could’ve been a contender?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, lawdn said:

Just wow Boston. My case for BAC in GE is that their musical and visual programs work together to build and portray a richly detailed world filled with relatable characters and take you with them on a funny, placid, dramatic, journey through that world. It is a tremendous achievement. Paired with extraordinarily high content and achievement in performance captions, this is a masterwork from a corps in the stratosphere. 

cases can be made for other corps and someone finishes 4th (barring ties 🙏). Just wanted to say why I think this show is great. 

Boston has the most difficult/demanding show 

• Like 1