Yes...it IS, in fact, a threepeat...

8 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

Mmmyyyy ppprrreeecciiiooouuussss......

(see?   Just like I said on facebook!)

oh go enjoy some WSS LOL.

seriously....the last 3 competitive DCI World Championships were won by BD. it's a threepeat. anyone wanting to argue that is just jealous, bitter or like to argue for the sake of arguing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 84BDsop said:

84 Garfield or 87 Sky Ryders???

84. on a loop

😈

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

Honestly, I'd love to see BAC take it....I think they'll do so within the next 4 years.  Their main worry now is a lack of experience at the very top...they only became a contender last year, and BD's been there for decades.

I reckon they win in 2026, if they continue following the path they've been on (massive leap forward in design etc. followed by a show implicitly or explicitly about wanting to be first that falls back to fourth). That would mean next year is an off the wall design that incorporates their best features while still being a thing that no one would think works, then the two years after that are 'look what all we can do' pushing harder than anyone else and breaking through that second year.

Am I just describing Crown from 2009-2013? Maaaaaaaaaaybe.

3 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

On Barb's "I Have a Love" solo....

which time?

1 hour ago, ftwdrummer said:

I reckon they win in 2026, if they continue following the path they've been on (massive leap forward in design etc. followed by a show implicitly or explicitly about wanting to be first that falls back to fourth). That would mean next year is an off the wall design that incorporates their best features while still being a thing that no one would think works, then the two years after that are 'look what all we can do' pushing harder than anyone else and breaking through that second year.

Am I just describing Crown from 2009-2013? Maaaaaaaaaaybe.

or Bloo 2010-2016