Carolina Crown 2024

On 5/20/2024 at 9:10 PM, denmum said:

You guys have really come a long way since the early 2000's. It really is a big-time band now and has been ever since the football team became big-time.

One of the band mates a year under me from high school plays clarinet for the tiger band right now, so I have definitely paid a little more attention to that school even though I hate the school 😆

(Im)patiently checking everyday to see if crown has released anything related to the show this year 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MadisonBandMan1 said:

(Im)patiently checking everyday to see if crown has released anything related to the show this year 😆

Well they just posted a clip of there ensemble and what they’ve been working on so far that could possible be a hint.

59 minutes ago, Flguardman said:

Well they just posted a clip of there ensemble and what they’ve been working on so far that could possible be a hint.

Only thing I see is a Spring Training clip with a saxophone background music.

22 minutes ago, MBo1974 said:

Only thing I see is a Spring Training clip with a saxophone background music.

Which you never know that could be a hint or teaser as some might say! I see more than just spring training. We all see things differently 

1 minute ago, Flguardman said:

Which you never know that could be a hint or teaser as some might say! I see more than just spring training. We all see things differently 

Talking about the Are We Living In A Dream clip?

6 minutes ago, NewArpege said:

Talking about the Are We Living In A Dream clip?

Yes!

The guard is definitely moving very different this year seeing some of their exercises.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Flguardman said:

The guard is definitely moving very different this year seeing some of their exercises.

I wonder that song they were dancing to on IG was part of the show?  Or just for a drill?

3 hours ago, NewArpege said:

I wonder that song they were dancing to on IG was part of the show?  Or just for a drill?

Which one!