Carolina Crown 2024

1 hour ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Disco Inferno

God help us!

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’d bet $10 that it will not be disco nferno lolol. I would bet $10 that it’s something with the Greek titans and fire. 

Prometheus.   Gave fire to the mortals.  Sentenced to eternal torment by being chained to a rock & having his liver eaten by birds.  But he regenerates every night so the loss of liver is continual.  It’s the wurst. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Prometheus.   Gave fire to the mortals.  Sentenced to eternal torment by being chained to a rock & having his liver eaten by birds.  But he regenerates every night so the loss of liver is continual.  It’s the wurst. 

Well, THAT cat is out of the bag..

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

The opening quote in Oppenheimer is about Prometheus being chained to a rock. I thought for sure you’d have seen the movie.  It’s so good.  Three hours flew by. 

27 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

The opening quote in Oppenheimer is about Prometheus being chained to a rock. I thought for sure you’d have seen the movie.  It’s so good.  Three hours flew by. 

I’ve seen it.  I am told that chanting USA! USA! when they successfully tested the bomb was inappropriate.  

• Haha 1