Finding past show merchandise

Do you guys ever buy secondhand merch from past years? Where'd/how'd you get it? It seems really hard to find. On eBay searches for "drum corps shirt" or "insert corps name shirt" usually just come up with one or two vintage shirts and then unrelated sports stuff. I'm not searching for any design/corps/show in particular, just stuff from the 2010s in general. 

Also, did Carolina Crown never release a show shirt for Right Here Right Now? I Googled it and nothing relevant came up.

eBay but yeah. it's hit and miss.

I've long been looking for the Boston Crusaders 2014 Animal Farm shirt that and the "rules of the farm" on it.  It wasn't the main tour shirt but sprung up later.  

3 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

eBay but yeah. it's hit and miss.

I've long been looking for the Boston Crusaders 2014 Animal Farm shirt that and the "rules of the farm" on it.  It wasn't the main tour shirt but sprung up later.  

All drum corps are created equal...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, fighterkit said:

All drum corps are created equal...

So good. 

The pig one with BAC’ON was clever too 

I think it more or less comes down to being connected to the corps in question, or finding deals while on tour of corps trying to unload boxes of old stuff (which usually is going to be HOME LOCATED SHOWS, they don't truck around old stuff on tour). 

In my alumni circles of my corps in question people are giving away the stuff here and there from random years. 

I've purged all my stuff short of my "member" shirts and corps jacket, but long gone are the 88-92 year shirts of the generic season merchandise. 

My process has been offer it up to my alumni circles, if there are no takers then I donate it, if I can't donate it I throw it away. I'm not dealing with E-bay for this stuff. 

5 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

So good. 

The pig one with BAC’ON was clever too 

We had a member wear that this season. No clue how we got it. But its a really cool one too

4 minutes ago, Richard Lesher said:

but no one told the judges. 

That could make a shirt

Next year is the 10th anniversary. BAC should do a part 2

15 hours ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

Do you guys ever buy secondhand merch from past years? Where'd/how'd you get it? It seems really hard to find. On eBay searches for "drum corps shirt" or "insert corps name shirt" usually just come up with one or two vintage shirts and then unrelated sports stuff. I'm not searching for any design/corps/show in particular, just stuff from the 2010s in general. 

Also, did Carolina Crown never release a show shirt for Right Here Right Now? I Googled it and nothing relevant came up.

Yes they did a tour shirt. If I knew how to post FB pics, the Wife and I were both wearing the 2022 shirt for our somewhat annual DCI Finals pic