DCI and SOA being sued?

3 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

Literally nobody made that claim. 🤷🏽‍♀️

“MAASIN is a progressive organization with anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist, anti-colonialist, anti-racist, anti-sexist, and pro-LGBTQIA+ stances” Glad to know where their priorities are. Again, stop wasting your time replying. 

4 minutes ago, Brass of the South said:

“MAASIN is a progressive organization with anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist, anti-colonialist, anti-racist, anti-sexist, and pro-LGBTQIA+ stances” Glad to know where their priorities are. Again, stop wasting your time replying. 

I'm well aware of MAASIN's mission because, again, I'm a whistleblower who has used their services and had positive outcomes. But thanks for advertising for them to the people who might actually find their services useful like I did.

Referring back to why I responded the way I did:

10 minutes ago, Brass of the South said:

Yup! I’m sure “anti-imperialism” is the main focus of saving the activity right now! 

Nobody is claiming that anti-imperialism is the main focus of anyone or that it's saving the activity right now. I was responding to this sarcastic non-argument.

Am I wasting my time replying because you think you're right or because you think dialogue is not worth being had here? I'm not sure how shutting down dialogue about this is productive.

4 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

I'm well aware of MAASIN's mission because, again, I'm a whistleblower who has used their services and had positive outcomes. But thanks for advertising for them to the people who might actually find their services useful like I did.

Referring back to why I responded the way I did:

Nobody is claiming that anti-imperialism is the main focus of anyone or that it's saving the activity right now. I was responding to this sarcastic non-argument.

Am I wasting my time replying because you think you're right or because you think dialogue is not worth being had here? I'm not sure how shutting down dialogue about this is productive.

I’m just focused on member safety and saving the activity man. I really don’t care about any other “values”.

4 minutes ago, Brass of the South said:

I’m just focused on member safety and saving the activity man. I really don’t care about any other “values”.

Perhaps listening to some of the people who have endured abuse (like myself, or several of the others on DCP who have been open about the abuses they endured) or those who have supported other survivors would be a good place to start? You don't have to agree with their values, but listening to them and what drives them could be helpful in turning the tide.

Just now, scheherazadesghost said:

Perhaps listening to some of the people who have endured abuse (like myself, or several of the others on DCP who have been open about the abuses they endured) or those who have supported other survivors would be a good place to start? You don't have to agree with their values, but listening to them and what drives them could be helpful in turning the tide.

Just stop. You’re being ####### annoying.

1 hour ago, Brass of the South said:

Spare me your useless PR spin. Why are the organizations not separate? Surely dedicating a sole focus to survivor support and then a separation to whatever adventures you want will serve you better. I’ve made my point pretty clear and understandably, I’ve had nothing but negative interactions with your leadership and this slight air of smugness demonstrates the illegitimacy of your organization. Answer this question, are you more focused on membership safety or “anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist” rhetoric. I seriously hope that someone new knows how to setup a true system that provides proper response and resources without the agenda. 

so, how do you really feel?

i'll wait for your misinformation fountain to spew further

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scheherazadesghost said:

Literally nobody made that claim. 🤷🏽‍♀️

to paraphrase Animal House "let him go, he's on a roll"

• Haha 1