Merry Christmas!!!

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone on DCP. I hope everyone has enjoyed their holiday with loves ones. 

I have had a great day! Spending time with my brothers and my dad is special. I think they are a little annoyed that I have been blasting Cavies 91, but Christmas is just once a year. 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone on DCP. I hope everyone has enjoyed their holiday with loves ones. 

I have had a great day! Spending time with my brothers and my dad is special. I think they are a little annoyed that I have been blasting Cavies 91, but Christmas is just once a year. 

Dare I say we had a green Christmas this year?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Dare I say we had a green Christmas this year?

Well, from all Weather Channel accounts… It wasn’t a white one.

Calling Nebraska….everything okay there?

• Like 1

I'm always struck how late 80s and early 90s shows are full on "let's have the guard work with weird equipment" visually

• Like 2

On 12/25/2023 at 6:43 PM, KVG_DC said:

I'm always struck how late 80s and early 90s shows are full on "let's have the guard work with weird equipment" visually

Guardsmen had pvc sticks with streamers on each end that were rifle-sized in 1978. DCI said we’re to blame/applaud, you pick ‘em, for the use of props because of the guardhouse. 

Hah YouTube just fed me that show after watching a Kilties Auld Lang Syne video.  Then 77 Bridgemen.

Good stuff all around.

• Like 1