CA Dept of Justice issues SCV "LETTER OF GOOD STANDING"

4 hours ago, scheherazadesghost said:

My (and others') high impact chronic pain would indicate otherwise, respectfully. Pile the poo on top of that and healing becomes incredibly difficult for both the individual and the org.

The nuance of my post was that friendly fire comes from a distance; poop from much closer.  They are making their own situation worse.   And those who share the foxhole will only put up with so much.  

And chronic pain sucks.   Neurostimulator helps a lot with some, but I’m still looking at a shoulder replacement.  

Edited by IllianaLancerContra
Fixed word
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

The nuance of my post was that friendly fire comes from a distance; poop from much closer.  They are making their own situation worse.   And those who share the foxhole will once put up with so much.  

And chronic pain sucks.   Neurostimulator helps a lot with some, but I’m still looking at a shoulder replacement.  

Understood and thank you.

I'm a Traditional Chinese Medicine girl and integrate it into my massage therapy practice as well. Wishing you all the blessings with your shoulder. 😎

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, scheherazadesghost said:

Sorry to all others reading here, feel free to ignore.

Apparently my alum stalker reads everything I post here and responds menacingly under the old SVVoice article, referring to me by actual name. They are obviously afraid to respond here or other platforms because they know others will come to my defense. I have a strong sense of who they are and haven't yet gone to the authorities. Both the CEO and alum officers were made aware of this days ago though. They continue to do nothing, likely because they don't know what to do and this person is still hiding behind anonymity.

I'm asking you now to stop and leave me alone or I will go to the authorities. I'm trying to pull away from my activity here and elsewhere and failing to do so, in part, because I'm still being attacked. They are actively victim blaming and gaslighting. Still. Just as they did when they were on this platform months ago.

Leave me alone.

go to the authorities.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

The nuance of my post was that friendly fire comes from a distance; poop from much closer.  They are making their own situation worse.   And those who share the foxhole will only put up with so much.  

God love you, that’s the worst.  Knee replacement is not far behind.  You’ll wish for your own death for about two weeks but it will get better after that. PT is very painful but it really helps.  I still do PT at home everyday.  It takes about a year to fully recover.  Find a great surgeon.  I wish you the best. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

God love you, that’s the worst.  Knee replacement is not far behind.  You’ll wish for your own death for about two weeks but it will get better after that. PT is very painful but it really helps.  I still do PT at home everyday.  It takes about a year to fully recover.  Find a great surgeon.  I wish you the best. 

PT for a surgically broken wrist was miserable. i cant imagine knee

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Thanks.  Daughter is an orthopedic nurse practitioner and is coordinating it all.  She has chief of orthopedic surgery at med school she works for on it.  Won’t be for a while as cortisone shots still help.  Unless my arm falls off.  That would speed things up.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Richard Lesher said:

I already did. Rocks I never anticipated turning over are now going to get new attention.

I've seen the threats on Fb via screenshot that alum keep denying happened. You can't yell fire in a crowded auditorium, but that's what at least two alumni have done. Just cause one alum troll didn't do it doesn't mean it didn't happen. 🤯

That, coupled with behavior on this platform (un-moderated doxxing, stalking, menacing, validated victim blaming), on reddit (doxxing that resulted in an immediate ban and stalking from u/Terry_D_1161), and the un-moderated original SVVoice article are plenty to take to authorities. It doesn't matter if it's anon or different people, they all intentionally tie themselves to the org, so the org holds the weight of responsibility.

Edited by scheherazadesghost
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Im sorry to hear about the chronic pain in this thread. 
Its something Ive been dealing with for a while and it sucks. I wish for everyone that deals with it pain free days. 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

PT for a surgically broken wrist was miserable. i cant imagine knee

You are correct.  I broke my wrist 9/2020 and had surgery.  Plate and pins. That was a struggle but with the knee, they practically cut your leg in half and put in a prosthetic knee.  Mine is a “smart knee”.  Probably smarter than me.  Like my phone. 😂 

• Haha 3