Murfreesboro show

Great show and venue. Went last year and only complaint was the concession situation. Blazing hot, hundreds of high school folks cutting line, and hours in line. Avoid the concession stands.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, dciphan79 said:

Great show and venue. Went last year and only complaint was the concession situation. Blazing hot, hundreds of high school folks cutting line, and hours in line. Avoid the concession stands.  

I hope they allow you to bring in your own water because I get dehydrated easily.  

They didn’t. I stood in line sweating for about 1.5 hours (no kidding) with my wife for two hot dogs and two bottles of water. Thought I was likely to get arrested defending my wife who wasn’t having the line cutting by the kids. I was never so glad to get to my seats. After that, my blood pressure, view, and show were terrific.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dciphan79 said:

They didn’t. I stood in line sweating for about 1.5 hours (no kidding) with my wife for two hot dogs and two bottles of water. Thought I was likely to get arrested defending my wife who wasn’t having the line cutting by the kids. I was never so glad to get to my seats. After that, my blood pressure, view, and show were terrific.  

Oh no.  That’s terrible.  They really should at least have water accessible because some of us aren’t as young as we used to be. 

13 hours ago, Barneveld said:

Wasn't Murfreesboro the show site that people complained about, a year or two ago, because they only opened one gate and there was a huge backup?

Yes, I was in that mess with one gate (Gate 3). The next year they opened another gate & it went much smoother but the concessions are still congested. I drank a bottle of water before entering & also took a bottle in my pocket. 😁    @Terri Schehr

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

we are all older than we once were, but younger than we'll be 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Yes, I was in that mess with one gate (Gate 3). The next year they opened another gate & it went much smoother but the concessions are still congested. I drank a bottle of water before entering & also took a bottle in my pocket. 😁    @Terri Schehr

Maybe I’ll stuff water bottles in my clothes like the Animal House guys at the Food King. 

• Haha 1