DCI Midwest Tour Premiere Mass Phi Mu Alpha Choir

Greetings any Phi Mu Alpha brothers of DCP,

We are gathering the interest for a potential mass Sinfonian choir to sing the National Anthem at the Drum Corps International Midwest Tour Premiere at Rockford, Michigan on Wednesday, June 26th. If you are interested, please fill out the information below.

When we have confirmed that enough brothers are available, we will send out an e-mail to all those who applied with logistics information. Be expecting that e-mail at the end of the month.

We are planning to use the red book version of the National Anthem.

This could be a huge boon for Phi Mu Alpha, and will get us a whole ton of great exposure at the show as well as streamed online. If you have questions, feel free to e-mail me at operations@northernlightsmi.org or message me here.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=-8CxZOyTf0OvMPFbzm73bohgDAhe_01GsRSoIgtm_CJURFFDMEQ5R09MVTk3RVI0TFdIV1BQSTBBTS4u

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, keystone3ply said:

Hey! If the premiere was still at Ford Field or even back in Indy I'd be there.  I use to go to Indy & attended once at Ford Field.  It's a long trip from the South.

Best wishes! 

It’s in Rockford.   But not THAT Rockford; the other one. 

Edited by IllianaLancerContra
Punc.t.uation
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dunklebrass said:

Greetings any Phi Mu Alpha brothers of DCP,

We are gathering the interest for a potential mass Sinfonian choir to sing the National Anthem at the Drum Corps International Midwest Tour Premiere at Rockford, Michigan on Wednesday, June 26th. If you are interested, please fill out the information below.

When we have confirmed that enough brothers are available, we will send out an e-mail to all those who applied with logistics information. Be expecting that e-mail at the end of the month.

We are planning to use the red book version of the National Anthem.

This could be a huge boon for Phi Mu Alpha, and will get us a whole ton of great exposure at the show as well as streamed online. If you have questions, feel free to e-mail me at operations@northernlightsmi.org or message me here.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=-8CxZOyTf0OvMPFbzm73bohgDAhe_01GsRSoIgtm_CJURFFDMEQ5R09MVTk3RVI0TFdIV1BQSTBBTS4u

I’m interested! Hail Sinofinia! 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Still have your red hymnal? Or may have called the red song book. 

I don’t have it anymore, but they can’t be hard to get. (I still have my pin, though.)

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Still have your red hymnal? Or may have called the red song book. 

Oasaslls

• Like 1