Star of Indiana

What is your favorite show?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite show?

• 2 weeks later...

'90 was an awesome year. Great music, incredible drill.

The end of '91 can still bring me to tears, knowing that was Zingali's last bit of work for us all to enjoy.

'93.... very influential and ahead of it's time.

'89... I'm partial to this show for some reason, hmmm. I often wonder what it would have been like if Zingali had written that show instead of Brubaker.

Over all if I had to choose just one show....'90!

Does anyone know where you can buy the ‘Star of Indiana Anthology DVD’, besides the DCI Store? I just hate to pay $10.60 for S&H, and their totally unresponsive customer service is unforgivable. There is a Star Of Indiana website that sells merchandise, but they don’t have the DVD listed. I’m thinking that DCI probably has a monopoly on this item. :(

91 brings tears to my eyes just thinking want Zingali was creating and going through. :worthy: And the performance that Star gave, Just awesome! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

91 brings tears to my eyes just thinking want Zingali was creating and going through.  :worthy: And the performance that Star gave, Just awesome!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Yah...my ONLY complaint about the double cross is that it wasn't as clean in the last set as I'd like...but then again, the corps learned the thing on the fly almost at the end of the season...that they even came close to pulling it off speaks highly of their skills...definitely a championship corps!

You should talk to someone from 91' about the double crosses sometime. It will choke you up. The short version is something like this; He meets up with the corps after being away for quite awhile. He looks terribly ill at that point and even has a caretaker with him. He says something to the effect "That ending just isn't right" and like the mad man he once was pulls an all-nighter and presents the new ending the next day.

He was truly special.

FWW I saw the corps nail those crosses several times that year despite what it looked like in finals. Bloomington (Mid-America) regional was fairly tight despite it being only days old at the time.