Orlando Thoughts...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Move on?  Hah hah....you guys are the ones who keep defending the corps against little old me...I think somehow that they don't need the defense.  And for you to use the fact that some kooks on here predict placements before they have seen any shows doesn't really strenghten your points.  I'll move on if you will.  As you said...if they are that good, they will be top two, right?  So you will be vindicated, and people can point at me and laugh at my blindness or my lack of knowledge.  However...I have a feeling Cadets are not going to be a top two corps this year.

Yeah, well this I can agree with.  Bluecoats are smoking, and I frankly believe they have a better product than both Regiment and Cadets.

I was moreso saying they will not be down in 6th (as you stated) or near it. Like I said. . .compromise OUR opinions or so called biases and they'll probably end up in 3rd or 4th, which would be cool. Lots of great corps this year.

I actually agree with you on The Bluecoats (although I have not seen PR). I think Bluecoats have the best overall package this year. They had me for the whole show.

man - whodathunkit that on a Sunday, I could still see my favorite soap opera! b**bs

Cadets in 3rd or 4th sounds like a good compromise... as long as SCV or Cavies take 1st I'm okay! :P

sounded like Chuck to me, hmm whatever.

he sounds like he's trying to sell me something :P

I only piped in on this one because it sounds like the same guy on the midseason CDs the last two years....and I'm pretty sure that was Dan Potter. Oh, well....someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Please Nikk. Post more reviews! I haven't read a more entertaining individual post or resulting thread in awhile. I don't agree with everything you say, but I appreciate that you're honest with your opinions AND that you back them up. I don't think you're biased too much at all.

i agree. great review. fact is.. any review that gets dissenting opinions is more than likely a good one. why? because it says the things that some people are afraid to say.

No one out there does a better scatter drill than The Cadets.

Bluecoats:  WOW.  I was thoroughly impressed, and thought they might beat Regiment tonight.  What a great show by these kids.  One question though...7 contras?  How many contra holes are they marching?  This show was very enjoyable, it was one of my two favourite shows of the night.

Thanks for the review Nikk.

Yeah - we're hoping to have all 10 march sometime this year...

(hopefully by October). :D

oops, did I offend anyone? :lol: