A Positive Indy Review!

Outstanding review!!! Very, very nice. Thank you for taking the time to do that.

Best review of the summer to this point, and they have all been good.

As much as it pains me, gotta agree about your Bluecoats opinion. they've got tons of talent, but NO volume.

well, will, you know these last couple of years there has been a very noticeable difference between the volume you get from Blue's hornline a week before finals and the volume you get at finals.... so what you hear now is not necessiarly what you will get on your CDs...

I thought they had a really great sound at MTSU and definitly agreed with their brass scores being over Madison and BAC and thought they should have been closer to phantom... heck they beat them in brass 4 shows in a row... the quality of sound from them is just beautiful- very blended and balanced. Just hope dave lets them go alittle more these next few days!

oh and great review Maedhros... i will be up studying some more in the next few days here before i go to pharmacy school so maybe we could have another one of our up all night discussions! B)

one of the best reviews i've read all season for sure

Edited by nero14

Thanks for such a detailed, positive, and image-invoking review...I could see/hear the corps on the field in many of your review comments. For someone who has (alas) not seen a show this year, and who is going crazy, DCP reviews have helped me get through July, and yours is the top! I will read it again before I hit the cinema for Thursday night's prelims!

Thanks again, Tim

Matt, that sure as #### beat my review from Menomonie...

Wish I was at that show...I had be anticipating going to it since back in February, but other things came up...