DCA Weekend Comments Request

I think that there should be one MAJOR ALL CORPS PARTY after finals.

I don't know about you guys, but we spent most of the night trying to duck and hide from the hotel manager - who also called the cops - on what was the tamest party we'd ever had. VERY LAME!!!!!!!!!

Plus - I never really get to meet anyone during the summer.  We rehearse, show up for the show and pretty much line up for retreat right after our show.  Then its right back to Montreal to show up in time for work.

Imagine - one big hella-cool drum corps post finals party - where everyone could hang out after finals.  Cash Bar, DJ, Drum Corps videos - you know I'd be there.  DCA could even sell tickets to it and make it an event of its own. 

Mike

Brigs guard 2000-2004 (yeah, I'll probably be back for '05 - stupid Brigs making everything so much fun!!!!)

Official member of the "We Don't Need No Sleep Party People"

Member of the Soupcan Brigade - 2003

Were you at the hotel we stayed at last year???

Anyway, you should've been at our hotel this year. I have no idea how many people were there at the peak, but I went to bed at 6am and left about 15 people behind to party on. Only once did the hotel manager tell us to get back inside the conference room. Then about 15 minutes later he told us to go back out.

The food prep crew wasn't too thrilled though. B)

LOL!!!!

and again I say to you - pick up the pace. I'm sick of seeing your slow funeral march as you cleverly try to be the last person in line, all at the expense of the paying customer waiting anxiously to get the scores and get home.

You have seen a great show already, is the retreat so important? i mean if you are sooooo anxious to get home and all.... Plus don't tell me you did'nt figure out how it turns out... the scores, you'll get them online if you are such in a hurrrrrry....

that's soooo 1990. it was funny the first 15 times I saw it.

I do totally agree with that.

if Mickey was still around, (God bless his drum-corps heart), I'd call him first thing tomorrow and let him know that a few boa-wearing horns needed their 10.5 minutes of fame because it had been a "long-season" and that they really didn't care about the fans.

I think the Hurricanes and Renegades really do care about the fans. You should speak only for yourself, nobody else complained so far. Since when did you become the crowd official spokesman?