some old corps photos

To everyone: resizing pics isn't really necessary. In windows, if you hold the control key and scroll your mouse wheel, you can magnify or shrink your screen with ease.

Thanks for the tip. My hubby is a photo shop genius and I'm just learning how to do this scanning and photo shop stuff...so thanks.

To everyone: resizing pics isn't really necessary. In windows, if you hold the control key and scroll your mouse wheel, you can magnify or shrink your screen with ease.

I don't resize the images when I upload to Photobucket or post, but they come up with that black top border with 'Reduced x%' info when I post them here. How do I keep that from happening?

It is a recent phenomenon, my earlier posts did not do that. The recent photos were scanned from negatives, so the photo program may be blowing them up further than I like and I did not know it?

jim

Edited by ajedrummer

I don't resize the images when I upload to Photobucket or post, but they come up with that black top border with 'Reduced x%' info when I post them here. How do I keep that from happening?

It is a recent phenomenon, my earlier posts did not do that. The recent photos were scanned from negatives, so the photo program may be blowing them up further than I like and I did not know it?

jim

My thoughts are, that with the last server upgrade, that auto-resizing feature was added. I noticed it right after the site came back online. Maybe one of our wonderful moderators (bawker?) could confirm.

Rich, knowing enuff about servers to get in trouble, but not enuff to get his way out of a wet paper bag. :laughing:

Edited by Old School Contra Guy

You sure that's 76? The guy on the right side of the 50 in the middle was in Toronto in 76, and so were both the short guys on the bookends.

Regards,

John

Two points make it 76;

1) Kingsmen's cymbal line never did a file until I taught them too

2) That's me slapping xylo keys on the right....

Some of are at a Califronia show with BD, SCV, Mandarins and Knight Raiders.

Sorry it's so small, I'm just learning how to do this scanner part, he'll refix it. This is Blue Devils..

He has some of prelims 77 too coming up!

40th.jpg

Is that evaluations?

Is that evaluations?

Hubby said it was some small show in California in 77 but...I don't know..what's evaluations? Is that some sort of thing like inspection before a show?

Hubby said it was some small show in California in 77 but...I don't know..what's evaluations? Is that some sort of thing like inspection before a show?

The evaluation show in California is held prior to the first show of the year. It is a judged exhibition which allows corps to get some imput from the judges without having any scores.

The evaluation show in California is held prior to the first show of the year. It is a judged exhibition which allows corps to get some imput from the judges without having any scores.

Wow, see you learn something new everyday here! Thanks! Oh and you may be interested, there are some Knight Raider pictuers from 77 in this stack.

Edited by Lancerlady

Looks to me like Atwater/Gustine - "The Hickdome", in the words of the immortal Mel Stratton. It's been far too long, but we usually had a camp early June out there so the timing would have been right for evals.