some old corps photos

A cool pic from 79

Me, Ron Huckstep, Cathy Massicotte and Daryl Langworthy. Mark Hayward has his stick in the shot on the left and Ernie Kenny just couldn't fit into the frame.

Regards,

John

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2003/220078...ff5bd8949_o.jpg

Wow, that worked out well.

Ah, that's my problem, couldn't find the insertimagebutton.It used to fairly obvious to find it.

2200782242_8ff5bd8949_o.jpg

Which one is that, Garry?

Believe it or not, there's more than one Sam on DCP. But I see he got it done anyway.

Garry in Vegas

?

running out of photos, faded ones are all I have left. But with some fixing or not, they're still some old corps photos.

Speaking of which, I just got a "warning" message from Photobucket saying that I've used up all the available space in my account. So I'm going to go through and delete most of the ones that I enhanced from others. Hopefully everyone's downloaded what they need.

Edit to correct last name: Here's an Oakland photo from '78; l-r: Andy Wickstrom, Tom Noble and Buzz Welch:

1975-01.jpg

Edited by byline

OK, I had to look up the Place; it’s west of Ottawa.

Yup, we drive past Carleton Place when we visit Rick's folks in North Bay. And we bought our car there. It's amazing, the number of corps that used to be in this area (southeastern Ontario). And now there are none that I'm aware of (none that are currently active, anyway) except for the Kingston Grenadiers.

That's not Hoyntner! It's Buzz Welch! Hoyntner was a name used for Kevin Gilcart who marched with Seneca in 1977,

name='byline' date='Jan 20 2008, 03:00 PM' post='2126864']

Speaking of which, I just got a "warning" message from Photobucket saying that I've used up all the available space in my account. So I'm going to go through and delete most of the ones that I enhanced from others. Hopefully everyone's downloaded what they need.

Here's an Oakland photo from '78; l-r: Andy Wickstrom, Tom Noble and Hoyntner (from Tonawanda, N.Y.):

1975-01.jpg

That's not Hoyntner! It's Buzz Welch! Hoyntner was a name used for Kevin Gilcart who marched with Seneca in 1977,

OK, well, that's how Tom Noble IDed him, so I was just passing along that same ID. I'll let Tom know about the correction. Thanks!

OK, well, that's how Tom Noble IDed him, so I was just passing along that same ID. I'll let Tom know about the correction. Thanks!

What the......do I smell a Canadian version of the "Muchachos conspiracy" here?

What the......do I smell a Canadian version of the "Muchachos conspiracy" here?

ah-hmmm. Muchachos probably learned how to do it from a certain Toronto corps that had it down to a science of sorts. At the time they weren't wearing blue.

Regards,

John

Edited by sarnia sam