some old corps photos

Did/does she teach in Indiana? Maybe Salem right now? I think I've heard of her.

Yes, that's her! Bonnie is the band director in Salem, and the great Richard Trueblood (Menagerie, etc.) is her guard instructor.

kmen74.jpg

It is so wonderful to see great photos, like this one, of the Kingsmen. I love photos of drum corps from back in this era. The drill was so open and the field uncluttered. Add to that a great performing corps and some of the most beautiful uniforms in the activity and you have the makings of a fantastic photo. Thanks.

kmen74.jpg

It is so wonderful to see great photos, like this one, of the Kingsmen. I love photos of drum corps from back in this era. The drill was so open and the field uncluttered. Add to that a great performing corps and some of the most beautiful uniforms in the activity and you have the makings of a fantastic photo. Thanks.

They would have been great...if their rifle lines hadn't been so wussy and girly.

They would have been great...if their rifle lines hadn't been so wussy and girly.

Oh no you didn't!!!

Nice knowing you, Tom....the alums from the Kmen rifle line will be by to collect various body parts any time now!

*I understand your post was sarcasm, but I HAD ti take the shot! :laughing: *

Edited by 84BDsop

Uh-oh! :laughing:

Fluffy pink princesses. The lot of them. Curtsying and all.

Fluffy pink princesses. The lot of them. Curtsying and all.

Say, can I have you ipod after your gone? :laughing:

I don't know that there will be much left...best to go for the life insurance policy......................although "Acts of God" aren't usually covered. :laughing:

More like suicide...

Hi Lee... :laughing: