some old corps photos

And we got rid of High Mark Time because... :wall:

Ya know, that WAS the time when Guards literally kicked A&& :sshh:

Sigh...Sometimes I really, really miss those days... :(

Well hang on to your hat cuz Kingsmen "Class" is back in session!! B)

Edited by 77kingsmensnare

Photo courtesy of http://www.xkingsmen.com 

Just about another new photo every time you click in!  Stuff I have never seen before, either.  Stop on by!

I love the site, but for some reason, I can't get the photos to display. Must be something there that's not compatible with my browser. I also find that the site seems to be running very slowly. Not sure if the problem is at our end, or theirs. We have high-speed Internet; wonder if their server is slow?

I love the site, but for some reason, I can't get the photos to display. Must be something there that's not compatible with my browser. I also find that the site seems to be running very slowly. Not sure if the problem is at our end, or theirs. We have high-speed Internet; wonder if their server is slow?

It came up quick for me....I have high speed Internet as well. Like you said, perhaps it's not compatible with your browser.

Great site! Thanks Ron for the link!

It came up quick for me....I have high speed Internet as well. Like you said, perhaps it's not compatible with your browser.

Weird, now it's running much faster for me, and I can see the random opening page photo now, but I can't get the photos on the multimedia page to display. However, I can hear the music. If I switch from Mozilla, the browser we normally use, to Konquerer (the browser that comes with Linux), I can display all the photos, but I can't get the music to play. Oh, well. At least I could look at the photos!

Weird, now it's running much faster for me, and I can see the random opening page photo now, but I can't get the photos on the multimedia page to display. However, I can hear the music. If I switch from Mozilla, the browser we normally use, to Konquerer (the browser that comes with Linux), I can display all the photos, but I can't get the music to play. Oh, well. At least I could look at the photos!

The only way I can get everything to come up right is by using I.E.(I hate that!!)

I normally use Firefox and alot of the text won't display on the main page. Even with cable high speed, it seems to be the only way everything works.(F###### Microsoft!!) :P

(F###### Microsoft!!) :P

LOL, exactly what my husband would say! (Which is part of why he switched us over to Linux. Not to mention the fact that we haven't had a single crash on Linux since he installed it.)

This was taken at Eskimo Stadium in Edmonton, Alberta, in 1972. Notice it's daylight? This is in July, after 9:00PM!

Also, notice the "starting line" is on the 5-yard line. CFL stadium.

71%20-%201.jpg

Garry

Edited by CrunchyTenor