Weird noise in Cadets 1987?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DANG! I thought I was BAD!  Mike, you win!

Rocketman - Bad no more

ampssuck

Brother, you don't know the half of it.....

I heard it was an ambulance... although there is a fire station right behind the stadium (as we can remember from 2002 Cadets). Maybe it's an emergency response station, with both EMS and firefighters.

I heard it was an ambulance... although there is a fire station right behind the stadium (as we can remember from 2002 Cadets).  Maybe it's an emergency response station, with both EMS and firefighters.

That is correct. The firehouse does have an ambulance and it has made appearances on more than one DCI Worlds recording. If you're sitting up on the press box level, you can see everything going on over at the station. This might be moot (and the sound might be muted as well) when we go back to Camp Randall next year, as the stadium bowl is being enclosed on the south side.

Mike

That is correct. The firehouse does have an ambulance and it has made appearances on more than one DCI Worlds recording. If you're sitting up on the press box level, you can see everything going on over at the station. This might be moot (and the sound might be muted as well) when we go back to Camp Randall next year, as the stadium bowl is being enclosed on the south side.

Mike

Ahh! Yet another reason (aside from the lack of parking) to BOMB Madison!

Rocketmaniac

ampssuck

• 4 months later...

That's weird--I love 1987 Cadets....sorry, 1987 GARFIELD...and I don't recall hearing that. Now I'm going to have to go back and get out my recording and hunt this down....right after I watch SPACEBALLS AGAIN!!! Thanks a lot Matt!!!!!!!! As if I don't have enough to do....

Time for the truth to be told correctly. It was an air-raid siren. All the bad chemicals that sat since 1980 in all of Garfields cheep horns never got cleaned out and finally caused toxic fumes to evaporate and the Madison Air Quality Control center picked the fumes up on radar and thought a local power plant was about to explode.

Edited by torn8o