2005 Live Season Discussion

Wow, that kinda sucks that one could figure out each and every caption someone is using just by looking at the scores. :worthy:

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that kinda sucks that one could figure out each and every caption someone is using just by looking at the scores.  :worthy:

You've just now realized this?

Only problem with this is since everyone gets 10 caption changes, they could essentially use them all at once and change every caption to the the same as the person with the highest score. But then again, scores change and you never know how a judge will score a show plus their also might be a better combination than the person who has the highest score as well.

Technicaly, no they couldnt. If someone has the same exact captions, we only let the one who submitted it first to use those.

So what to do?

We need the Oregon recaps and they still aren't up.

I could just "forget it" and break them up using the percentage from last year's finals :worthy: then fix it when they do come up.

Oregon really needs to get into the 21st century and stop using string and cans. :P

Wow, that kinda sucks that one could figure out each and every caption someone is using just by looking at the scores.  :worthy:

Uhhh yeah? I can't believe nobody noticed this before. I'm surprised you guys are even posting that info.

Daily caption scores have been removed.

Also look for a few more changes coming up. :worthy:

Daily caption scores have been removed.

Also look for a few more changes coming up.  :worthy:

I agree that they should be removed BUT I also think that they were very helpful in picking captions of my own.

Maybe in future season this will be the norm leave the caption up until the week before regionals then take them down for the remainder of the season.

Submitting proposal for Rule Committee. (ohh noo not that again)

July 7, 2005  Bakersfield, CA

3 Star of Hawaii................ 16.73 15.30 14.53 14.57 14.16 14.16 15.43 14.77 15.60 76.560

3 Enigma........................ 17.00 17.00 13.54 13.37 13.74 13.50 14.41 14.77 14.49 76.100

WHAT "home island advantage"? :worthy:

Edited by Galen

shots fired... ^0^

yall are both lucky you were'nt up north!

July 7th, St Cloud, MN

3 Cincinnati Glory.............. 17.00 17.00 14.48 13.75 13.74 13.50 15.20 15.40 14.50 77.475

Edited by CincinnatiGloryMello