Anti Ampers Murfreesboro Guide?

4:35pm Sunday.I just got back in from San Antonio.

First off, I saw alot of great drum corps this weekend. Every corps from Revolution to The Cavaliers got a huge ovation from me. This is truly a great sport.

Now the abusers!

1. My Blue Devils- Yowza! Yowza. 1000 hours of verbage! through the whole show! I love my Devils but they talk too much! ( I still hope they win the championship)

2.The Cadets- Incredible show! Narration was short and to the point. But, It is narration. They shortened the drum speak too. still too much for me.

3. Bluecoats- Another great show, with amped drum speak.

4. Phantom Regiment- Say It Isn't So! Yes it is! 9 discreatly placed speakers on each key board. NINE! Phantom gave me goose bumps though. Wounderful Show.

5. Cavaliers- Two Big Azz speakers! 1 excellent drum corps.

6. Madison Scouts - Hey Cavies! Mine is bigger than yours! Let's measure! O.K. It's a tie! They both have big speakers. I put Cavies ahead because they won.

7. and 8. The two biggest abusers from last year are the least offensive of the top eight this year. Boston Crusaders and Carolina Crown Thanks for toning it down this year I really enjoyed both shows!

Hello to the DCP people that came up to me and said Hi. Those guys were not body guards, they are my brothers. Yes, They played Pro foot ball. They love drum corps too!

Edited by Sexyguardcap

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Phantoms amps and speakers too. Great weekend of drum corps in SA. great company too ;o)

Thanks for the update Sexyguardcap. I'm really disappointed..Now Phantom is amped?

:sshh: I guess I know where I'm going next year...

So when are they posting this on DCI for us to vote?

Edited by Lancerlady

Phantom is amped now?

I thought they'd be the ones to actually stick to their guns and not use electronics...and I was going to spend all my souvie money at their booth this year. Oh well, throw the rainsticks on the fire along with the no amps in Canton shirts.

I'm disappointed Phantom. <**>

Guest DrumCorpFan
Phantom is amped now?

I thought they'd be the ones to actually stick to their guns and not use electronics...and I was going to spend all my souvie money at their booth this year.  Oh well, throw the rainsticks on the fire along with the no amps in Canton shirts.

I'm disappointed Phantom.  <**>

Yep, looks like EVERYONE is making this so-called choice. What a crock. <**>

Is anyone else having a problem finding the button on dci to vote? :worthy: