Favorite 2005 show or shows

I am asking this from a musical perspective. Which 2005 shows,either thru multiple viewings or APD listening is your favorite?

My perspective:

Phantom Regiment

To me this is a wonderful production. It has it all. I can listen over and over and not get tired of it. I love Paul Rennicks percussion scoring.

Also on my list:

Madison

Santa Clara

Bluecoats

Glassmen

I'm really enjoying some of Mandarins' sound this year, too.

It's not that I can listen to it repeatedly, it's that I can't STOP listening to it. Crown's performance from Orlando was on repeat for the longest time... you know, until I got their San Antonio recording :P

I also enjoy listening to The Cadets show this year. Their ballad is awesome. I love it.

Shows that I listen to repeatedly:

SCV

Madison

Cadets

Phantom

Glassmen

Crown

Expect the list to grow as I listen to more shows.

I have APDs of Cadets, Phantom, BD, Madison, Crown, Cavies, and SCV. In order of listening amount, at least so far (since Sunday):

Cadets

Phantom

Madison

BD

SCV

Crown

Cavies

Side note -- I like listening to BDs show. I know it's a bit choppy, but I generally like the narrator and I enjoy what melodies/pieces they do play, even if they're a bit fleeting. This is the first BD show since 2002 I've taken a liking to, at least as far as audio is concerned.