A true team Player

Due to some kind of conflict ( I do not know the reason) cabs Percussion caption Head Gary Gill will step onto the podium tomorrow in Waterbury and play DM.

now that's dedication. The man has never formally conducted...and, well...I'm not sure if he can strut like Jimmy :P..........but this is going all out to help the corps.

I applaud Gary's willingness to take one for the team...and I pray for the Cabs :P

kick ### Gary!!!

Edited by jeffsnewjetta

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is really cool, and probably a great decision under the cirumstances, as I have never met a horn instructor who could keep time.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

(j/k)

you haven't seen Gary conduct have you?

:P

his pattern is like "one one one one one one one one one"

:P

by this point in a season, shouldn't the corps know the tempo changes for the most part anyway?

but that's awesome that he's willing to give it a shot for the weekend!

by this point in a season, shouldn't the corps know the tempo changes for the most part anyway? 

but that's awesome that he's willing to give it a shot for the weekend!

Someones gotta start 'em off by saying 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. (And then get the #### outta the way).

Good luck Gary......

hey Jeff

maybe Teddy gave Gary lessons...

Due to some kind of conflict ( I do not know the reason) cabs Percussion caption Head Gary Gill will step onto the podium tomorrow in Waterbury and play DM.

now that's dedication. The man has never formally conducted...and, well...I'm not sure if he can strut like Jimmy :P..........but this is going all out to help the corps.

I applaud Gary's willingness to take one for the team...and I pray for the Cabs :P

kick ### Gary!!!

Its pretty simple Jeff - Gary's part of the family and this is what family does for each other!!!

GO CABS!!!

Go get them Gary!